Suffolk based Multithread Consultants Ltd was founded in 1988 and the company has grown to include Software Designers and Developers, Network, RF and Wireless specialists.
Widely recognised as experts in wireless & networking we are the UK & Ireland Master Distributors for Ubiquiti and MikroTik providing consultancy, training and excellent pre and post sales technical advice.
This is a fast growing sector of the industry and joining our team is an exciting opportunity for individuals with real enthusiasm for technology, desire to provide excellent customer service and the ability to keep learning new technical skills.
We are looking for talented Graduates to contribute to the company’s on-going success and high growth rate.
Working as part of a highly skilled team you will be employing a range of disciplines starting with presales and technical support and progressing to technical consultancy. All of our Technical sales engineers combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of our networking and wireless products and are a key point of contact with our clients whether they are home users or technical staff from large companies.
What you’ll be doing
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance, product education and after-sales support services
- Dealing with technical enquiries from clients
- Helping clients understand which product best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows and conferences/marketing events
- Liaising with other members of the team and other technical experts
- A willingness to learn
- Accurate communication via telephone and email
- Ability to work in a team
- A technical degree is not a necessity although it may be an advantage. Full training and appropriate vendor certifications will be provided.
- IP Networking
- Wireless Networking
- Technical support
How to apply
To apply for a role at Multithread simply send us your CV and provide us with a covering letter (you may upload either Word or PDF files).
On receipt of your CV we will be back in touch to let you know if we think your skills, experience and strengths match our business requirements. If you’re unsuccessful first time, rest assured we’ll retain your CV for future consideration.
In the meantime if you want more information or have questions please contact us on 01449 724 247 or email email@example.com.