Suffolk based Multithread Consultants Ltd was founded in 1988 and the company has grown to include Software Designers and Developers, Network, RF and Wireless specialists.
Widely recognised as experts in wireless & networking we are the UK & Ireland Master Distributors for Ubiquiti and MikroTik providing consultancy, training and excellent pre and post sales technical advice.
This is a fast growing sector of the industry and joining our team is an exciting opportunity for individuals with real enthusiasm for technology, desire to provide excellent customer service and the ability to keep learning new technical skills.
Based at our Needham Market office in Suffolk you will be responsible for all of the marketing activities of the entire business.
You will be an exceptionally talented enthusiastic and creative individual who will lead and primarily develop our inbound marketing.
What you’ll be doing
- Creating an inbound marketing strategy and cross-channel content plan
- Creating regular high quality marketing content for our blog and social media channels
- Measuring the results of our marketing efforts (in terms of reach and number of leads generated) and being accountable for hitting quarterly targets
- Continuously researching and developing new ideas for how we can develop better and more effective marketing content
- You’re an exceptional marketing professional willing to play a pivotal role in a business and drive it’s growth
- You have the curiosity and willingness to learn about our business and you are able to use these insights to drive the creative strategy
- You’re full of ideas for improvements to make and things to try whilst retaining focus on what needs to be done right now
- You’re used to being hands-on and know how to use the right tools for the job
- You will be used to creating content for social media channels and possess excellent copywriting skills
- You have a passion for digital marketing and be in-sync with the latest social media trends
- You appreciate the power of inbound marketing and how to create content that simultaneously educates and achieves the objectives of the business
- You’re numbers-driven always measuring the effectiveness of your marketing activity to determine what changes to make
- You have a minimum of 3 years proven experience working in social media marketing or related disciplines
How to apply
To apply for a role at Multithread simply send us your CV and provide us with a covering letter (you may upload either Word or PDF files).
On receipt of your CV we will be back in touch to let you know if we think your skills, experience and strengths match our business requirements. If you’re unsuccessful first time, rest assured we’ll retain your CV for future consideration.
In the meantime if you want more information or have questions please contact us on 01449 724 247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.